Dutchess Awnings is a family owned and operated business located in the Hudson Valley. Joseph Monte, the owner, started working in the business as a high school student. In 2007 he opened Dutchess Awnings in Hopewell Junction, New York and years later has earned the reputation as the leading local awning expert.
Visit our showroom at 1075 Route 82 in Hopewell Junction, NY where you will be greeted with a smile. Come in and test one of our display models and choose from a wide selection of samples and window treatments. Our friendly staff is always happy to address any questions or concerns. *Please call before visiting our showroom as showroom hours vary.
We assemble your awning in our Hudson Valley awning shop to your specifications and provide professional installation. We offer free estimates and do our own measuring so you can be confident you will receive an awning that will please you.
- We treat you like a neighbor – after all, that’s what you are!
- We give you a complete estimate, true and without obligation.
- We call to confirm and work with your schedule.
- We are fully insured.
- We feature only the finest quality products.
- We do what we say we’ll do, when we said we will do it, for the price quoted.
- We never ask for full payment until all work is completed to your satisfaction.
- We warranty our work.
- Our goal is to make you happy and our countless 5 star reviews reflect that! We’ve won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for being “The Best Hudson Valley Awning Company” 3 years running!
“At Dutchess Awnings customer satisfaction is refreshingly predictable.”
We Are Licensed!
Westchester: WC 29079-H16
No license required to work in Dutchess and Orange County